Talent Show for 2018 has been canceled!
On March 29, 2018, our Talent Show chair resigned. We are currently working on an alternative event for a fun, song filled night for our students. We hope to have more details to our community when we return from Spring break. If you can help us put together an impromptu event before the end of the school year, please send an email to VP@ClydeHillPTA.org.”
TALENT SHOW 2018!
“CLYDE HILL’S GOT TALENT!”
FRIDAY, JUNE 1, 6:00-7:30 PM, CLYDE HILL GYM
MAGIC! COMEDY SKITS! MUSIC! DANCE! ACROBATICS! ALL PERFORMERS ARE WELCOME TO PARTICIPATE
APPLICATIONS DUE: Tuesday, May 9th – Turn into the PTA Office or classroom
AUDITIONS: Come get your golden ticket on Friday, May 4th, 2:45pm – 5pm, Clyde Hill Music Room
This year’s theme is “Clyde Hill’s Got Talent”! The big show will be on Friday, June 1 at 6:00 PM in the Clyde Hill Gym.
SEE THE APPLICATION FOR ALL INFORMATION
It’s time to get your act together! Kindergarten through 5th grade students are invited to participate in one act during the evening show at 6pm, as well as during a school day assembly on FRIDAY, JUNE 9 from 1:20-2:20 in the Clyde Hill Gym. During the assembly, we will try to get through all of the acts, but it will depend on timing.
- All grades (including K and 1 ) students can participate in a solo performance or group performance;
- There must be at least 2 students for a performance group.
Applications are now available and can be returned via email. Remember, no explicit lyrics will be allowed.
1. NO EXPLICIT LYRICS
2. YOU MUST BRING PRINTED SONG LYRICS TO TRYOUTS IF APPLICABLE
3. ALL ACTS ARE STRICTLY LIMITED TO 60 SECONDS – NO EXCEPTIONS
4. BRING ALL ITEMS TO AUDITION. IF YOU HAVE A CD, IT MUST BE PRE-EDITED TO 60 SECONDS. TALENT SHOW VOLUNTEERS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR EDITING YOUR MUSIC
5. COSTUMES ARE NOT NECESSARY AT AUDITIONS
For more information, please email Talent Show Chair Gin Hammond at Talent@ClydeHillPTA.org