June 7, 2019
Why do we Walk-A-Thon?
- Because it is FUN! Students, staff and families have a chance to get together for the good of our school!
- It is critical that our school raise money to continue to provide classroom aides and programs not provided by the state.
- The PTA has two fundraisers each year, the Envelope Drive and the Walk-A-Thon.
- The Envelope Drive raised more than $136,000! But we are still short of our $200,000 goal. The Walk-A-Thon is our last chance! Please donate!
- Students need to raise money whether they attend the Walk-A-Thon or not.
- It is easier than ever to donate!
How do we raise money?
- $100 goal per student! And donating is easier than ever!
- Donate by using the form to the right or using this link. Donations go directly to our PTA via PayPal!
- Share this link with family, friends and neighbors.
- We prefer all donations be made online due to event being held late in school year.
- Checks will still be accepted, deadline is June 7. Make check payable to “Clyde Hill Elementary PTA” and submit to school office. Include student name and teacher in memo line.
When and Where?
- Friday, June 7 at Chinook Middle School track: 2001 98th Ave NE
- 4:45pm – Arrive to Chinook in Walk-A-Thon t-shirt and find your grade at the soccer field adjacent to track.
- Parent/Guardians can park at Chinook or nearby streets, where allowed.
- 5pm – Walk-A-Thon officially begins!
- 6-6:30pm – Raffle for student participants – with great kid-friendly prizes. (no cost to enter raffle)
- Dante’s hot dogs for sale during the event.
Please see our FAQ Page for more details.