Pave the way for the new Clyde Hill Elementary!
Students, staff, parents, and alumnae are invited to purchase engraved pavers featured at the front of Clyde Hill Elementary School!
This is your chance to leave a lasting legacy. Your paver purchase will support the Clyde Hill Elementary PTA Annual Fund that helps provide instructional aides, classroom experiences, software and community events.
For $125 You Receive:
- One 12” x 6” personalized paver placed at the front of the school.
- Up to three lines of text with 16 characters per line.
- Pride in knowing you helped support the students at Clyde Hill elementary while purchasing a lasting memory.
Paver Engraving Details:
Once you have submitted payment (link below), you will receive an email from CHEpavers@gmail.com that contains a Paver Order Form to enter your personalized message. Due to midwinter break, the forms will not be emailed until the week of February 24.
- Each paver has space for up to 3 lines of text, with 16 characters per line. Characters are: letters, numbers, punctuation and/or space(s). No drawings or special characters.
- Inappropriate messages and/or wording will not be accepted.
- Corporate sponsorships or messaging will not be accepted.
- There are 660 total pavers for purchase. Without knowing the interest and demand, we encourage you to order your paver now. Pavers will be assigned in order of purchase date.
- Pavers will be engraved once we have a minimum order of 100 pavers AND the weather is at least 50 degrees and dry for three or more days. Targeting May 2020.